Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Monday, January 25, 2010

Speaking of the Farmers' Market



Andy is talking to Iris' dad Ryan.









This photo of my butt includes Iris and her mother Carly.







Here is the Recycling booth sign which was jerryrigged temporarily. We must remember to do something more permanent this week. Also I have to make a display of BAD containers (between me and the sign is a clue to what I am talking). Most bottles are not returnable, so bad for the environment.
















Bobbi and I manning the booth. The bags for sale are made out of about 60 grocery bags, haven taken 30 hours to make. A women's cooperative made them.







Notice the necklace, made of rags and beer pop tops, by another women's cooperative, sold at our recycling booth. These little girls are the daughters of this yoga guru and the kid who sells coconut mile at the Market:These photos were taken by Francie. I asked her to take a few photos for me, which she graciously did. She and Ed brought them over Monday and joined me and 3 new Mah Jong students for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment