Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Friday, January 29, 2010

Gilded Iguana

In years past, we spent some time at the Gilded Iguana. It was the closest and nearly the only watering hole near Bobbi's house. And her best friend owned it. As I mentioned earlier, it is now owned by Jungle Jim. But that isn't his name, it's Jungle Joe.
I went there to watch a little news and get a better internet connection.
Who should be there, but Bobbi and a friend. Sat at my own table so as not to interrupt their business and to access the internet, which was not cooperating.
Butch walked up to me asked where Bobbi was, saw her and tried to get away. I stopped him and told her I got him first and asked him to try to solve my internet problem. He found that a switch on my computer was off and needed to be on.
In the meantime, Mark got to Bobbi and was consulting with her about fence, land and election issues. Butch finally got to ask her his important questions. That girl is in demand.
I am here again, using a reliable internet connection, updating this.
Byron is lying next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment