Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Friday, January 29, 2010

Marlin Bill's

This is Marlin Bills. Andy and I met Bill and Pam years ago. Andy reconnected with Bill the first weekend at their restaurant. I with Pam, at duplicate bridge.
Many of us reconvened at Marlin Bill's for regular bridge. My partner was Falcon, the guy dealing the cards. He is a very talented card player, who was patient with my mistakes. He taught me much about the game, both bidding and playing. I had heard that anyone playing with Falcon wins, which was true. Despite my bad bids and rotten play in a couple of hands. The worst was playing in hearts,when it was no trump, losing the King and Ace, not to mention a bunch of other tricks.
We played for about 3 hours taking a break for lunch. Next duplicate day I am playing with Linda's husband, cause she plays with Falcon for duplicate. Hope Jim and I can practice a little before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment