Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Farmers' Market

Saturday is the weekly Farmers' Market, where Andy and I are planning on working at the Recycle booth. We just scoped it out last weekend. Got some organic vegetables while they were avaiable, a little sinful candy and banana bread, equally evil. Went off to get more money and picked up Sharon, whom we hope to never see again.. We spent 45 minutes with her and learned every detail of her life, which involved Yoga and healing. She laid hands on Andy and hugged me way too fondly. Unfortuneately we gave her our e-mail addresses. Then we ran into again on Sundayn on the beach, when she gave us huge hugs, while demanding to know how to find where we are staying. We motioned in the general direction of our path, which we have missed more than once, so hoefully she won't be able to track us down. We haven't replied to her e-mail. But we have a plan - tell her we want our privacy and sorry to be rude. I wanted Andy to claim I am insanelyjealous, but he thinks she would want to heal me.
Back to the Farmers' Market, where we bought huge shrimp (delicious) and fish (grisly, chicken textured, mild), which ANdy is pretty sure was iguana. I'll save the rejmainders to tempt Bobbi and Tom's puppies down to the beach to live with us for a while.
Lots of artwork, my favorite was the pop top and plastic bag jewelry. Photos may follow if I find the charger for my camera battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment