Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Monday, January 25, 2010

Byron




Byron quit eating after the last 2 sausages.
Saturday morning, he buried the 2 sausges we gave him.
We ran into Sara Foster at the Farmer's Market on Saturday and discussed antibiotics for the tick disease. The vet countered with worming him with a more full spectrum medicine than his last treatment.
Sarah came over Sunday afternoon and administered the liquid. Byron, who had leapt up on Sara with joy the day before, couldn't react anywhere near as enthusiastically. We were worried.
Sara got 2 more dogs yesterday from a Tico who can'tafford them anymore. The bitch has had a couple of litters already. Sara will spay and neuter them before giving them away. She also got 2 colts, which I can hardly wait to meet.
I love horseback riding, especially on a beach, but am not sure it is worth doing. My butt hurts with a burning pain for days after a good ride. Pam is of the same mind as I.
Monday morning Byron devoured 2 sausages in short order. He bounded after something in the garden. His spirits are rising as he feels better. This evening, he and I ran on the beach, a milestone in both our lives. I don't that any of you has ever seen me run.
I took my plastic mesh bag and collected some nice new shells.

No comments:

Post a Comment