Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Saturday, November 8, 2014

MGH It Is

MGH wins. 
I will part OF 2 Studies.

The radiologist invited me to both: Lymphodema (chose to not participate in a study to leave nodes in) and proton beam laser (only if I choose a mastectomy of the left breast).
I liked the doctors very much. Especially Anna's contact chemotherapist Steve Isakoff. Ginger promises plastic surgeon Jay Austin will give me a perfect boob. The question is, will I get 2. If so, I'll get sedum tatoos and go topless on the beach. I love that image.
I begin chemo on Friday with ACHCP (somehting like that) some before surgery and some after.
Opted to not try to save hair with cold cap because risk of migraines, to which I am prone.
I was the first ever to ask chemotherapist about tatoo on scalp. Also told him about henna crowns.
We decided to move to Boston and hope to move into new place (Baker Chocolate Factory in Boston) this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment