Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Thursday, November 13, 2014

I  will figure out how to download photos.
I think Becky thought that it might be optimistic of us to think we'd be out of our Cape place by Christmas. Things got quite chaotic once we found the cancer and delayed our return home from Cleveland by 10 days.  The biggest blow came because we were hosting a wedding brunch, Which happened to fall on the day after our return from Cleveland. So when I we got home the day of the actual wedding, I tossed everything that was lying around the rest of our rather large apartment into our bedroom. Beckyand our friends caught a glimpse of our room and closed the door firmly behind them. Becky seemed a bit shocked when I told her that we had cleared about 90% of that stuff out. So hopefully we can be out of our Cape place before Thanksgiving. Bambi is coming next Thursday through Saturday to help with another leg of the move.




No comments:

Post a Comment