Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Sunday, February 22, 2015

So much for the gears

It's the afternoon before my surgery.
I want our place to be decent enough for friends to visit.
Last week Blake heled me lower the bed down from the first window ledge into its frame, having given up the idea of mounting the bed 2 feet in the air on the gears. We decided be a little rough to get in to bed climbing on those wobbly stairs after my surgery.
The very best thing about having it on the bedframe is that now I can stash all The Stuff that has not yet found a home under the bed. So much for my clutter free, just clear space, vision.
One example of my inability to realize that vision is I cannot throw away 2 non-working, robotic vacuum cleaners that we own. Maybe they can be fixed. Maybe someone else can use them. 2
I'm on the last leg of neatening up, but over-dosing on tranquilizers isn't helping my cause. They could make me not care how the place looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment