Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Dexter pulls another fast one

Blake, Anna, George and Katie rented a van to go to Dad's funeral and they graciously included Andy and Dexter. I flew out a few days early and back a few days late so that I could have that time with my sisters. They made record time getting back to Boston, pulled up behind Andy's car and started unloading. In the meantime Dexter locked the van which was fortunately still running. Calls for help lead to the promise of someone arriving in the next hour and a half or so. In the meantime Anna coaxed Dexter over to the switches and got him to step in the right place to open the doors. I happened to be on the telephone with Andy when that happened and I could hear Anna's screams of joy. Life is never dull with Dexter. He's going to stay with Anna and Blake and Addie and Molly after my surgery so he won't be jumping on my chest, which would be agonizing I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment