Skippy and Miss Piggy

Skippy and Miss Piggy

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Thinkt Costa Rica May Becoming Green, Again

And maybe it really is returning to being green. ICE, the national electric company, seems to care about the plight of the monkeys. It has committed to insulating the wires and boxes throughout the American project in Nosara.
That is miles of rewiring. The first day I saw the ICE trucks and crews, I was amazed. Dozens of workers, 6 or 8 trucks and many, many ladders lined the main avenue. There is hope for the wildlife.





13 out of 15 monkeys died this week crossing to the other side of the road, so to speak.



ICE says it will insulate all of its electric cables. Please let that be true.



Though I love the orphans I don't want to see any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment